Welcome to the HMR ALSITE Scholarships, Inc. Webpage!
- To influence qualified Civil Engineering students’ career paths by providing financial assistance in the pursuit of study in the field of transportation engineering.
- To administer contributions and endowment funds to insure that sufficient interest is generated annually to fund at least one substantial award.
- Only the earned interest from investment of the endowment and money market funds coupled with directed gifts can be used to fund annual scholarship awards.
- The Foundation uses two investment vehicles for its funds.
- The majority of the monies are invested in long term CD’s.
- The balance of the Foundation’s funds is deposited in a Money Market Account.
- To make award payments at the start of each academic period to the student’s university for credit to the scholarship recipient’s account.